COCO MADE ME DO IT

Wednesday 2 April 2014

I absolutely adore slogan tees! They can look classy, grungey and also very trendy. These little beauties can be found on eBay for a small price... the rough price is about £7.99 + p+p, so they don't exactly break the bank! This one is my personal favourite slogan tee as it is classy and also on trend. (Sorry my face isn't in the picture, I'm really not a photogenic person, my tongue was hanging out and my eyes looked goofy... ew, hahaha!) I recommend slogan t-shirts because they are so versatile and good value for money, I get mine in size Large or XL because they look great baggy and when they aren't fitted they keep you cooler in the warm spring/summer afternoons.

This outfit features River Island (Leggings, Sandals, Coat) and eBay for the t-shirt!








Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?