PRETTY IN PINK

Thursday 15 May 2014






Summer is finally dawning on us and it is that time of the year again when we want to look hot whilst feeling cool. I was recently sent the most gorgeous Kaftan Dress from an amazing boutique called Laundry. I am totally head over heels with this Kaftan, the material feels very luxurious and expensive, the colour is perfect for summer and the style and fit is loose and girly! I wish I had this in every colour because it is the most beautiful piece of clothing in my wardrobe at the moment. I have teamed this exquisite Kaftan with a plain white cami top from Primark, cropped white leggings from Next, tan/beige sandals from Russell and Bromley and a pink bag that I bought on holiday last summer in Bulgaria. I think that I have achieved a perfect summer outfit that is great for any occasion, whether it's a wedding, a day at the beach, hitting the shops or even going to work. This Kaftan is available here and retails at £32. I think that this Kaftan is brilliant value for money as it will last for ages, as the quality is divine!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?