ORANGE SPLASH

Saturday 21 June 2014









Coat - River Island // Dress - Topshop // Shoes - River Island
Hello to all of my beautiful followers!

The sunshine in England is brillant at the moment, so I thought I'd bring a little bit of sunshine to my blog. Today I am wearing this gorgeous Orange dress that I picked up in Topshop's sale for a fabulous £25! What a bargain! I am also wearing another sale bargain in the form of this gorgeous versatile coat from River Island, it was £30 and worth every penny! This outfit is perfect for events, parties, a day out or even a date! Oh yeah, did I mention these gorgeous sandals? My mum finally gave in after weeks of nagging her and got me a pair of these beauties, they were £45 and even though slightly pricey, they are 100% worth it. They are comfy, pretty, practical and everyone will have major shoe envy! Have a fab day and I hope you all soak up the glorious sunshine.


2 comments

  1. Omg those shoes are so beyond amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just! By far my favourite buy of the year! :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?