PEACHING AROUND

Sunday 17 August 2014








Here is another outfit from my holiday in Cornwall. I absolutely loved wearing this because it's comfortable, chic and flattering. My Louis Vuitton is my most favourite possession at the moment as it did cost me rather alot and I have wanted one for years and years.... (I still can't quite believe I own one... finally!). The shoes featured in this post are also very special as they are absolutely gorgeous. Peach is my favourite colour and if you are a regular reader of my blog then you'll know that, it's just such a pretty colour that can be teamed with lots of different colours and items of clothing. The sunglasses pictured above are (well, were..) my favourite ever sunglasses as they looked a lot like some that Miu Miu do... but they sadly broke :( so now I'm saving up for a Versace pair... I really want them haha.. 

Bag - Louis Vuitton // Kimono - River Island // Shoes - River Island // Leggings - River Island // Top - Dorothy Perkins // Sunglasses - River Island // Earrings - River Island // Watch - Michael Kors

1 comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?