YOUNG FOLKS

Friday 15 August 2014









This OOTD is from my holiday to Cornwall. I wore this to a family meal at the local pub. I saw this dress in Topshop the other week and fell inlove instantly! Topshop sell the most comfortable, flattering and beatiful dresses ever. My bag is from Penzance, it's a copy of a well known brand. I thought I better buy a new bag becuase I cant keep on using my gorgeous Louis Vuitton hahaha. The shoes and coat are from River Island. River Island's shoes are the best. They are always so comfortable and pretty! And if you're wondering where the necklace is from it's from New Look. I picked it up in the sale for £10 down from £20... Bargain!

Necklace - New Look - £10 // Shoes - River Island - £35 // Dress - Topshop - £39 // Bag - LuLu's Shoes in Penzance - £20 // Coat - River Island - £40 // Bangle - Restless Native in Penzance - £10 // Rings - Topshop - £6 in the Sale // Bindi £4 - Hippy Shop in Truro

1 comment

  1. i love all the gorgeous jewellery that youve used to accessorise this outfit! gorgeous! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/08/little-miss-amy-elizabeth.html xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?