LADY IN RED - LONDON FASHION WEEK - OUTFIT ONE

Sunday 14 September 2014












On Saturday 13th September 2014, I attended London Fashion Week as part of the UK Press. I didn't see any catwalks on that day but I did get to browse the showrooms and flaunt around Somerset House showing of my gorgeous Monki dress, Phantom Jewels statement necklace and Lulu Guinness handbag. I kept my outfit simple, glamorous and very fun! I was very pleased with what I wore as I think it stood out and looked eye-catching. I got loads of comments on my necklace and lots of head-turns with my handbag. Overall the impression I made on the day was brilliant! I also got to promote my blog a little bit, which made me very happy! After spending an hour or two at the venue I then went on to do some much needed retail therapy with my wonderful mummy, which was very fun as London is our favourite city. Today, Sunday 14th September 2014, I shall be browsing around more of the Designer Showrooms and attending a showcase of an upcoming designer, which I can elaborate more on in the coming days. 

I loved wearing everything that I wore to LFW and I am so chuffed with the comments and exposure I got. Hopefully my blog will grow and grow! 


I hope you liked my outfit!

2 comments

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?