LONDON FASHION WEEK: CAMILLA ELPHICK

Friday 19 September 2014








As you all know, I was super lucky to have attended London Fashion Week this September and I was even luckier to have met the lovely ladies from the Camilla Elphick shoe brand and also Camilla herself, which was a wonderful moment for me and my blog. Camilla Elphick is an experienced shoe designer that has now launched her very own shoe brand. Camilla has worked with many people and brands that include: Topshop, Donna Karen, Sophia Webster and many more. Her new shoe collection "You Got The Luck" is absolutely flawless. Every pair has been made with TLC in Italy and they all look beyond beautiful too. My favourite pair would probably have to be her 'Black Magic' (pictured above) pointed flats as they are eye-catching, pretty and hence the name, they look magical! I would really love pair as they are so versatile and would look great styled with dresses, jeans, skirts or trousers! If you're a lover of flats or heels, Camilla will have something that you are sure to love! Be sure to check out her new collection for SS15... below are the links to some of Camilla's pages.



I have fallen in love with Camilla's shoes, I am sure that you will too! Comment below what you like about her new range, which ones are your favourites?

2 comments

  1. Lovely shoes :) what an experience that you got to join in on the festivities. Have a good weekend! Rachelxo btw- thanks for the follow back. https://garaytreasures.wordpress.com/2014/09/18/a-little-blue/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! these shoes are so cute I might have to save up for some. Great post. I really want to blog one day..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?