EMERALD CITY

Monday 24 November 2014


Wowowowow!! ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDS!!!! My blog has reached over 10,000 views and I couldn't be happier! How fab is that? So thank you all for your support over the past 10 months, it's been a great experience. My Instagram page is almost at 1000 followers, my Twitter page has over 300 followers and my Facebook page has over 150 likes! So thank you all, it means so much to me!!


So anyway... on Saturday I shot my favourite dress again by Louche London that I purchased from Joy the Store! It is the gorgeous 'Benecia Dress' in a gorgeous green tone that is perfect for this time of the year. I really really reallyyyy want one in black!!! Me and my mum took a walk down to the seafront and spent about an hour taking photos.. let's just say that a bad hair day was an understatement.. my hair was too puffy, then too flat, then too shiny, and I ended up getting really moody and annoyed. I am such a drama queen sometimes.. (not all the time though.. honest... oops).

This scarf is gorgeous... I picked it up in the River Island sale about 2 months ago for a steal of a price at £7!!! It is so silky and looks great with all black, all green or a mix of each! The boots are also from River Island too. I was talking with my mum last weekend about how I was really in-need of a pair of black boots to wear with dresses and jeans etc.... and to my astonishment when I arrived home from college last week, she had bought me the most comfy, gorgeous stylish pair! She is such a fashionista... she must get it from me! haha..












Boots from River Island // Dress from JOY by Louche London // Scarf from River Island // Necklace from Forever21 // Bag from a market // Tights from Primark // Jacket from River Island // Earrings from River Island // Rings from New Look

2 comments

  1. Mollie you look gorgeous! :)
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Check out my blog and facebook page:
    www.wajihaslifediary.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=337766586400230&fref=ts
    Instagram: Wajiha_Shakeel_Ahmed

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?