PINK N' CHIC

Friday 21 November 2014


It was such a windy day when I shot this outfit post, so excuse my head being turned in all of the photographs (because If I turned it another way, my hair would go in my lipstick, ew! haha..).

My mum picked me up this gorgeous pink scarf in the New Look sale and I love it! It's perfect as a shawl, scarf or wrap and it's in the most dreamy pastel pink and grey tartan. It is also so comfy, fluffy and warm.. I love it! 

I thought I'd keep it simplistic and just chuck on a plain white long sleeved tee-shirt from Primark, ripped jeans, pink heeled shoes, a pink oversized coat and glam earrings from River Island. I avoid wearing this coat as it's part wool, so can get ruined easy (and it also makes me look like a polar-bear which isn't very attractive, lol).

Pink coats are REALLY in this season and I probably should really wear this more because it's so glam and pretty. It looks great with brunette hair as well! I hope you liked this outfit post! x










Scarf from New Look // Shoes, Jeans, Earrings and Coat from River Island // Tee-Shirt from Primark


2 comments

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?