ANYA HINDMARCH X CHAOS FASHION

Thursday 18 December 2014


Anya Hindmarch is one of the most influential fashion designers of today. She is re-writing fashion and making it fun. We've seen Jeremy Scott alter the fashion world, but Hindmarch is putting her own spin on it. Earlier this year Hindmarch showcased her 'Counter Culture' collection at London Fashion Week in February, which was absolutely breathtaking! 

On Tuesday me and my mum took a trip to London on our monthly shopping venture and much to my surprise, Anya's new 'Sticker Shop' was in Selfridges! I was so happy to see this amazing pop-up shop in action and it was also so nice of the ladies representing Anya to let me spend some time taking photographs. 

Anya Hindmarch has collaborated with Charlotte Stockdale from CHAOS FASHION to create this fabulous schoolgirl inspired collection. The stickers are made of a luxurious embossed leather and can be added to anything from your bag, purse or phone! I believe this collection is a triumph and I am in love with every sticker that has been designed, as each one has a sense of true individuality.

















Keep tuned for some faux fur, tweed and more pom-poms!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?