RED IN THE RAIN

Saturday 13 December 2014



After admiring LuluTrixabelle's pom-pom earrings for sometime, I decided to make my own. They are super stylish, sassy and on trend, so I just had to make some. Each pom-pom takes around two hours to make properly, so to make a pair, you need around four hours (but over time you'll get quicker).

I teamed my new fabulous handmade earrings with this gorgeous, versatile, comfy blouse/shirt from my all time fave shop - Monki. I then chucked in my super soft and textured velvet jacket, black ripped jeans and faux leather biker boots. 

The position of the stripes on this shirt, really elongate your height and make you look slimmer and more slender. I love this shirt as it feels as though I am wearing my pyjamas and if you know me well, you'll know that my favourite thing to do at the weekends is kick back and have a lazy day in my pyjamas. So this shirt is a home from home really.








Jacket from River Island // Earrings handmade by me // Shirt from Monki // Boots from River Island // Ripped jeans from River Island

1 comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?