YOU'RE GONNA HEAR ME ROAR

Saturday 20 December 2014


AMIMAL PRINT - PINK POMPOMS - FLUFF - FUR 
Every month I go to London to stock up on clothes and photographs of designer stuff that I could NEVER afford to post on my Instagram (IG: theperksofmolliequirk). On Tuesday I went up to the big city and stumbled across this faux fur coat in the H&M sale!!!! It was only £30 down from £60!!! BARGAIN! I was so overwhelmed and I just HAD to purchase it along with another jacket, snuggly jumper and bralette!!

The leopard/cheetah/animal print coat looks so opulent with my handmade pink pompom sassy earrings. It adds a touch of sass and class to my outfit and I love it! 

If you like the look of this coat, run to your nearest H&M and get one now, before they sell out!! I sized up one size so I can fit a jumper underneath it, so I suggest you do the same if you prefer things looser rather than skin tight.














Pompom earrings made by me // Coat from H&M // Jeans from River Island // Tee-shirt from Primark // Bag from a market // Shoes from River Island

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?