Fashion inspiration | Sassy, classy and ever so chic

Wednesday 7 January 2015

CLASSY AND CHIC OUTFIT INSPO




 Outfit inspiration for any day of the year. The neutral colour palette leaves space for bold lips and a little touch of glamour. The ripped jeans teamed with the chunky boots add a 'biker girl chic' feel to this outfit. The designer accents (Versace Sunglasses and Channel Handbag) add classy-ness that stands out to any fashionista. This outfit is pretty cheap excluding the designer items and they can be copied by the high-street easily! 


I'm wearing something very similar to this tomorrow and it will be up on here very soon, so keep an eye out! I hope you feel inspired with this collage that I've put together.

In the meantime check out my most recent YouTube video. My PINK haul!


Thank you for your support as well, it means so much to me!

5 comments

  1. great outfit inspo!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this outfit is so inspirational! love it! and your vs haul, omg I gooot crazy looking at it, vs is my fav store ever, amazing! <3

    i would be thankful if you visit my blog, I am new here
    http://neellzzstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks - I love those ripped jeans! :)

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?