Fashion | LFW AW15 Outfit Of The Day

Monday 23 February 2015


 I attended LFW on February 21st 2015. I went to flaunt around Somerset House and to also attend a Fashions Finest off-schedule showcase/catwalk. I really wanted to get 'papped' so badly so I dressed how I wanted to dress instead of conforming to societies norms. I dressed how I wanted to be perceived and judged. I got ALOT of stares at the train station but oh well, I suppose it's a form of flattery! 

So anyway. I wore a neoprene co-ord with a honeycomb textured top (all from Monki) teamed with Pale Pink PVC knee high healed boots (from Ebay) and a fluffy clutch bag (from New Look). I stacked 3 statement necklaces together to create a chic and glamorous vibe, which I like a lot! 

I got photographed about 5 times so I was super chuffed! At one point this man was running after me snapping away as I strutted my stuff. 

It was a great day, if not a little tiring but I cannot wait until next season!!!

Anyway, I'm off now to plan next seasons outfit/s! In the meantime, have a scroll down and take a look at some of the street style snaps from the day taken by my mum!










Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?