Beauty | MUA Elysium Eyeshadow Palette Review

Wednesday 4 February 2015


MUA is renowned for their affordable, high quality products. I can vouch for this 100%. Why? Because each and every product I've used of theirs goes above and beyond my expectations. READ MORE to see more of this beautiful palette and to hear why I'm raving about it so much!
I'm not well-off as such and when I need a new eyeshadow palette or just simply want to review something for you guys, I always turn to MUA as they never let me down. I went to Superdrug the other day as I needed a new Pro-Base Conceal and Brighten Kit by MUA and I was instantly drawn to this beautiful palette. The colours are very alike to the shades in some of the Urban Decay Naked Palettes. I have always wanted to purchase an Urban Decay Naked Palette but almost £40 for one palette really makes me feel sick. I've heard fabulous reviews on them but I like buying dresses and shoes and I don't think I could spend that amount of money on an eyeshadow palette, I may do one day, but not just yet.

These eyeshadow's don't crease, smudge or turn greasy. They stay in place ALL DAY and they are affordable. Go and buy this today and try out the best eyeshadow palette ever.

This palette was just a must-have for me. I couldn't wait to try it out so this morning I did and here are the results.

Keep an eye out for a tutorial on how to achieve this look on my YouTube Channel over the next couple of weeks!

That's a nose piercing by the way!
I used shades: 'Cherub' and 'Adore' to create this effect. I used 'Cherub' for the inner lid and 'Adore' for the outer lid to create a gradient effect. I think it looks quite professional for an ammeter!



The foundation I used was Tarte Amazonian Clay 12hr Foundation (featured in my previous blog post) in Light Sand, Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium, Eyeshadow: MUA Eyeshadow Palette, Sleek Faceform Contour and Blush Palette in Fair 372, 2True Liquid Eyeliner in Black, L'ORÉAL Relentless Rogue 24hr Infallible Lipstick/colour, Benefit Roller Lash Mascara, Soap and Glory Archery Brow stain and pencil in Brownie Points and MUA Pro-Base Conceal and Brighten Kit.

Patterned Shirt - Monki
Check out my latest YouTube video. Be sure to like, comment and subscribe. Your support means the world to me, so thank you all!


What's your favourite MUA product? What's your favourite eyeshadow Palette?


5 comments

  1. My goodness, those colours are gorgeous! Might have to get my hands on one of these palettes! Lovely post x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That palette looks amazing! And for only £6! I need to go shopping very soon...
    Carolyn xo
    http://stylishmemories.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That palette looks amazing! I think I might have to get one!

    Rambling Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. The palette looks amazing! Can really see how pigmented the shades are from your pictures! Where do you purchase MUA products? Can you get them in boots? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shades in this palette is gorgeous !

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?