Fashion | DAN HE @ Graduate Fashion Week 2015

Thursday 11 June 2015



It was Graduate Fashion Week last week and wow, did the fashion students put some hard work into their final pieces/collections?! I've never really taken much notice of GFW until recently but this year it blew me away. Keep reading to see more of Dan He's mesmerising collection and to also read my thoughts on it...

The designs that the students came up with were truly breathtaking and mesmerising when you take into account the age and experience of these talented young fashion designers. If only I had their creativity, determination and imagination! So young, yet so talented. I am sure that the majority of these young, fresh designers will be big news within the fashion industry over the next few years. I will be sharing with you my personal favourite collections from the young graduates from this GFW.

Up first is Dan He...

Dan He - Womenswear designer graduate, unveiled a series of stand-out evening pieces. Abstract, airy and light, Dan's collection was definitely a hit with the press. Cream, white and hues of pink filled the catwalk. Unusual shapes accentuated the models hips and shoulders so we perceived them to be bulkier and more curvaceous. Pastels have appeared on the larger scaled catwalks in recent seasons - we saw Victoria Beckham's AW15 Collection full of light hues, including white and cream woollen coats. Dan He's final collection was surely influenced a tiny bit from some of the shapes and colours featured in Victoria's AW15 collection - if he didn't intend this, she has done brilliantly well as I would have easily mistaken some of his pieces to Victoria Beckham's designs.

I adored the whole feel of the collection - light and refreshing with a warm aura - the pink/peach hues. I have a feeling that Dan He will progress in to a well-known and sought after designer.




I couldn't find a wesbite for Dan He or even social media. If you know of anything that I could link back to her - please let me know.

What did you think of this talented young designer's grad collection? Let me know in the comments below!

1 comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?