Fashion | Hunter @ LFW SS16

Wednesday 30 September 2015



Hunter's SS16 Showcase was controversial one.. what did I think of it though!?
Hunter's LFW Showcase was a visual masterpiece, in my opinion. Many other journalists disagree. I am a lover of wacky fashion that looks great in the dull and dreary British weather but it seems that many other journalists don't agree. Keep scrolling to read what my opinions on the collection were and also my picks from the show!

Hunter held their SS16 showcase at London's Euston Train Station and then they decided to fill the catwalk area with mud - which I thought was aesthetically pleasing for all of those keen festival goers. A daring and bold move from their creative director, Alasdhair Willis, which I think paid off.  The collection itself was bright and bold. Pastel hues, Khaki tones and eyelets flooded the mud filled catwalk. The wellies were brightly coloured with accents of ombré and of course, HEELS. The heeled wellingtons have been a rather big hit within the fashion world and I must say - I need a pair. They're the perfect accessory for any chic lady who wants to feel glamorous in the dull and drab weather that us Brits are burdened with. After all, it's not our fault the weather is awful so who says we can't look glam!? Oversized rain macs that could act as dresses also caressed the models - I definitely need one of those as I think they're incredibly chic and feminine and would look amazing during Spring 2016.

Attendees included the Queen of fashion - Anna Wintour along with many other famous faces whom included - Ella Eyre, Stella McCartney and Abbey Clancy. 

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?