Returning to YouTube..

Tuesday 26 January 2016


After what seems like the longest break ever from YouTube, I've decided to make a comeback, but this time, for good.

Last year was absolutely awful for me, especially from around May to September. My YouTube went downhill, massively regarding content because of what was going on in my personal life. he quality of the videos and pretty much everything, including my blog was crappy and boring. Things were hectic, college was re-starting and I wasn't feeling too well, then my filming camera broke, was taken to repair and lost by the repairs company. I decided a while back that 2016 will be the year for success regarding my blog, YouTube and hopefully future career, so I'm going to be optimistic about everything and hopefully it'll all work out in my favour.

On Sunday I uploaded my first YouTube video in around 4 or 5 months, it's just a super quick update explaining how I'm back for good and will hopefully be uploading on a regular basis - every Sunday @ 9am. I am so happy to be back and I hope you guys have a mutual feeling.

I really want to start creating and uploading content that's a lot less edited and a lot more natural, so if I do happen to stumble over what I'm saying, I'll just leave it in, instead of editing it out, as I don't really see the point of promoting myself as a natural person when my YouTube videos are highly edited and not natural in the slightest. I also want 2016's content to be much more artistic and fun, involving a lot more components rather than just talking and showing you things I've bought, so if you have any ideas, please feel free to let me know!

I PROMISE to be much more consistent regarding blogging and YouTubing as these two things are my main passions and I want to do well with them both. If you have a passion, run with it. It's usually your first passion that will do you good, so go with your gut and put all of your effort into it.




1 comment

  1. I'm thrilled about this, we missed you!! I'm glad you're doing a more natural way of filming too - they're always much more entertaining to watch x3

    Hey, if you don't already have this written down as an idea, do you think you could do a video or blog post in the future about how to run a successful blog and how to do the layout I guess you'd call it because your blogs aesthetic is gorgeous and I among others would love to know how we can alter our blogs to look more like our own personality and create good content. Thank you in advance if you do decide to x3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?