KIKO Milano Holiday 2016 Collection Review

Thursday 24 November 2016


KIKO Milano's 2016 Holiday Collection is a real treat and I simply cannot get enough of it. Gorgeous packaging and incredible products, KIKO really have knocked it out of the park this year. Packaging designed by World-Famous Futurist Designer, Ross Lovegrove and makeup that is both sexy and seductive - this collection really is incredibly festive and everything you could wish for.

Double Coloured Baked Blush | 02 Harmonious Bisque | £18.00

I adore baked makeup ever such a lot, so when I saw that the majority of KIKO's Holiday collection comprised mainly of baked makeup, I was overjoyed. This amazing compact blush is available in 2 different shades: 01 Lively Coral and 02 Harmonious Bisque. This blush I feature below is 02 Harmonious Bisque. This beautiful blush includes two gorgeous shades, a lighter one and darker one. Whilst the darker shade (the blush) adds a pinkness to the apples of your cheeks, the lighter shade (a highlighter) adds a shimmery sparkle to your cheek bones. Easily blendable and incredibly pigmented, the colour pay-off of this baked blush is everything a girl could wish for.

Three Colour Eyeshadow Palette | 02 Fiery Sienna | £15.00

This perfect all-in-one eye look in an easy to use compact and comprises of three highly pigmented, super blendable and easily buildable baked shades that can be used wet or dry. This beautiful palette in the shade '02 Fiery Sienna' contains three shades which I refer to as Vanilla Ice-cream, Milk Chocolate and Dark Chocolate. Each shade is incredibly shimmery, catches the light beautifully and contours your eye-lids perfectly. I like to use the lighter shade (Vanilla Ice-Cream) all over my lid, before applying the medium shade (Milk Chocolate) to the crease of my lid and then the deeper shade (Dark Chocolate) to the outer V of my lid, before blending together and then outwards. I've been wearing these shades ever since I got the palette and I am honestly SO in love. The shades are incredibly neutral, which means even when I'm sporting a bright red lip my eyes still look amazing and not out of place at all. Also, the eyeshadows have AMAZING staying power! I apply my makeup at around 6:30 in the morning and some nights I won't get in until 7:00pm, and my makeup still looks fabulous when I get in!


Double Colour Eyeliner | 118 Pearly Taupe -  Champagne | £8.00

This beautiful double ended eyeliner is incredibly long-lasting highly pigmented. Comprising of two different shades means that you can add definition to your eyes in a simple, quick and easy swipe. I adore using the deeper shade to line my eyes (either top or bottom) and the lighter shade for the inner corners of my eyes or the bottom lash line. The eyeliner is incredibly pigmented and lasts all day long without fail. The formula is creamy yet firm enough to glide along your lash line without smudging or looking too harsh. I personally adore the colour combination of Pearly Taupe and Champagne, but if this duo isn't quite to your liking, don't worry there's another 8 colour combinations from Violet and Peacock to Electric Blue and Pearly White!

Colour Glitter Nail Lacquer | 02 Rich Gold | £6.00

Glitter nail polishes can often be very sparse and gappy when applied to the nails, but not this nail polish. Kiko's Colour Glitter Nail Lacquer in the shade 02 Rich Gold has a very high concentration of glitter which is deep, rich and incredibly eye-catching. The nail polish comprises of a gel formula which ensures your nails look super glossy, shiny and bright - perfect for the Festive season! This nail lacquer dries quickly, is long lasting and doesn't chip easily. I adore wearing this shade alone, although it looks super shiny layered on top of a red nail polish - oh, how festive!! If gold isn't quite for you but you're yearning for a little bit of sparkle, Silver and Red glitter are also available. Glitter not your thing? How about trying out KIKO's 8 piece Holiday Nail Lacquer Collection for only £24?


The 2016 Limited Edition Holiday Collection by KIKO is drop dead gorgeous. Not only are the products amazing and to a ridiculously high standard, but the packaging is a dream in itself. There's so many other products within this collection that I would quite happily add to my makeup collection as everything looks beyond beautiful (and I know that KIKO's makeup is of a really high standard). I especially like the look of the 2-in-1 Bronzer and Highlighter, the Nine Colours Eyeshadow Palette and the Intense Colour Lip Kit as red lips are my statement đź’‹

What do you think of KIKO's Limited Edition 2016 Holiday Collection?









14 comments

  1. I was browsing the kiko website the other day and I saw the holiday collection, I wish I could buy something from this collection but I purchased too many products last month and I cannot justify another order :( Love their packaging, so pretty!x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiko is such a great brand! Such a shame you can't justify another order :( I'd love to know what you ordered in your previous order though - HAUL, HAUL, HAUL! :D Haha! Thank you so much for reading, Yiota! - Mollie xxx

      Delete
  2. looks like a lovely collection! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. I can't get enough of it! - Mollie xxx

      Delete
  3. Ahhh you've convinced me, I just want to try everything haha! Such a beautiful collection, perfect for the holidays and you have captured everything beautifully! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Everything is amazing you need to try it. I highly recommend everything, especially the eyeshadow palette and eyeliner! - Mollie xxx

      Delete
  4. Whenever I see a collection from Kiko, I fall in love instantly! They have such gorgeous products & packaging & they definitely pick the best of the best for their collections. Initially, I'd think that £18 was expensive for a blusher, but for the amount you get, it's a good price! I really wish I lived closer to a Kiko store. I know you can order online, but I like to swatch makeup before buying. Xx

    Tania | When Tania Talks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiko is such an amazing store. I really wish that there was more of them in the UK! I definitely agree with you on watching before buying as makeup looks different on every different skin tone. These products are amazing though! - Mollie xxx

      Delete
  5. Really love the look of the three colour eyeshadow palette,I definitely need to try these out in store soon! xx

    http://daisyypetals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing!! It creates the most amazingly gorgeous gold and brown smokey eye!! - Mollie xxx

      Delete
  6. Kiko's collections always look gorgeous! I usually find colourful packaging to be a bit tacky but I love how these look. Definitely need to check out that palette :)

    Sarah | What Sarah Writes | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you. This packaging is so classy which I love! - Mollie xxx

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?