Father's Day Fragrance & Gift Ideas

4 comments

Father's Day is a time of the year that we can all spoil and show appreciation to the important men in our lives, whether that be our dads, uncles, granddads or partners - Father's Day is the day of the year for our men to feel special. What better way to show your appreciation than in the form of a beautifully decadent bottle of aftershave? Keep reading to discover how you can find the perfect gift for dad just by taking a simple Father's Day quiz...

Fragrance Direct AKA my most favourite online beauty destination, have an incredible quiz on their website which aids you in finding the perfect gift for your dad, brother, uncle, granddad, partner or other male figure in your life. The Fragrance Direct Father's Day Quiz exists to help you find the most meaningful and personal gift for him in just a few minutes - it takes no time at all, is super easy and the results are pretty accurate too, try if for yourself here!

The Fragrance Direct Father's Day gift finder test is incredibly easy to take and takes next to no time. There's only 5 simple questions to answer and then your result appears with which category your dad's personality comes under, then click 'shop his fragrance' to discover the scents your dad, partner or male figure in your life will LOVE! Fragrance Direct stock the most affordable fragrances around, so you'll definitely find something within your price range and budget to suit your dad. Delivery is super quick and secure - I've trusted Fragrance Direct for YEARS and I can't fault them in any way, shape or form!!

I decided to take the test for my uncle and here's the scents he got..

After taking the quiz and answering questions about my uncle, he came out as a 'City Slicker' so I had a flick through the library of fragrances that come under this category and then picked him out these gorgeous three scents that are right up his street. Calvin Klein's Eternity, the new BOSS Bottled Tonic and Calvin Klein's Euphoria for men. These fragrances are very slick, incredibly stylish and intense! I can't wait to give my uncle these scents on Father's Day, he definitely deserves them and I know for sure that he'll love them to pieces!

Take the Fragrance Direct Father's Day quiz and see what your dad or father figure comes out as, also, be sure to comment below your result as I'd love to know!











SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments

  1. I must try the quiz on my husband! xx

    Beautylymin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you definitely should! If you do, do let me know what the result is! - Mollie xx

      Delete
  2. I always add products on my cart of this website but I haven't really bought anything, but I will complete the checkout soon!! I found some great deals in products! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loooooove Fragrance Direct.. CHECK OUT NOW!! - Mollie xx

      Delete

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?

PROFESSIONAL BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig