Fashion | Topshop Unique Fall 2016 @ LFW

Monday 22 February 2016



Khaki and mustard hues, a hint of hounds tooth and oversized coats. It's almost Spring and I'm already lusting over Autumnal attire thanks to Topshop and their incredible new Topshop Unique Fall 2016 collection.
Topshop Unique showcases are always highly anticipated when London Fashion Week falls upon us, over the years that I have been covering fashion on here and many other publications in which I have written/worked for, this collection is definently one of my favourites. 'Why?' I hear you ask. Well, haven't you seen the pictures!? Their new collection is absolutely gorgeous.

Faux fur, moody colours, flowing dresses with a pop of magenta and hounds tooth - this collection is not for the faint-hearted. Messy 'bed' hair, oversized jackets, bold eyeliner and ankle high boots - Fall 2016 looks dreamy and rock-chic-esque. Berry or nude lips adorned the models faces, so don't throw out your berry lippy just yet. Get practising your graphic eyeliner, as when September comes, you'll want it perfected so you can rock it for Autumn.

I adore the entire collection. The colour palette is my aesthetic and looks so rock'n'roll yet glamorous - I ADORE IT ALL! I love the magenta mixed with the mustard, my new colour aesthetic has been born.


Post a Comment

Thanks for reading this post! Let me know what you thought of it below?